Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday 080608

Work: Filing and finding confirmation letters for grants in the last fiscal year for auditors next week. I'll have to talk to the YAM about facility rental for after concert receptions though I don't really know the time or what kind of budget I have.

Reading: Still enjoying THE RESTLESS SLEEP by Stacy Horn. She has a strange writing style or organization style in this nonfiction book but maybe that comes from her NPR background.

TV: Not really. Didn't really watch any last night either; wasn't in the mood so I read.

Must walk Tug. Read (because there is just so much) or I should watch a movie on the laptop this evening. Steve has shooting tonight so he'll be gone. He's got a shooting competition this weekend here in town and next weekend in Great Falls. (sigh).

I found a very cool movie website called http://www.filmmovement.com/ that is a subscription film club that sends you monthly a not-yet-available to the public DVD of independent films. Just up my alley. I may be interested in it or I may use it as a resource and get involved with Netflix's service.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: