Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday 081108

Reading: hmmm, in looking over the description of the book I have on hold at the library, ENVY THE NIGHT by Michael Kortya, it doesn't look that interesting to me. I guess I didn't know it was a stand alone, separate from his series. The premise just isn't grabbing me now. No thanks. I finished the Crombie last night so now I'm auditioning the next to be read. I brought the next-in-line for me Reginald Hill with me to work to look through on my lunch break. A PINCH OF SNUFF.

Work: I'm still fighting my cold and my concentration is nil. Trying to get some TY letters out. The auditors are here and so far it's not bothering me.

TV: Should be The Closer, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and Paranormal State. My busiest tv night. Last night I watched the Inspector Lynley Mystery. They're saying there's only one more left in the entire series. I had kinda figured out who the bad guy was early on. They don't introduce too many suspects so it isn't hard. :)

I have emails and calls to make on the side business; stuff needs to be done. Business plan for BFS, respond to Policy board for MNA, presentation for MNA meeting, speak with Regis MNM head about proposal, get an internet connection for the laptop - figure out why the laptop didn't play a movie this weekend... work interferes with my life!

Easy night tonight I expect. Walk Tug, dinner, tv, bed. It would be nice to get a nap today but that's not happening. We'll both probably be wiped out when we get home.

That's it for now....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: