Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday 081208

Moving right along...

My cold has probably now taken on some germs from Steve and has mutated to a newer cold. Not going away. Eyes very tired today, blowing nose, ...it's, well, a cold.

I suppose it didn't help that last night/early this morning I was out on the deck with a blanket wrapped around me watching the stars. I wanted to see the Perseids meteor shower and this morning around 3-ish was supposed to be the best viewing. And I actually did this year. I saw a meteor shower for the first time in my life. A shower doesn't sound like it really is: a meteor would go by -- that I saw -- about every couple to five minutes. They go by sooo fast. But it was really cool. I actually did it. And then I had a cool dream about them.

Work: Sent in grant application to Walmart and scoped out one for Build-A-Bear. Working on (another) spreadsheet for Sponsor-A-Chair per Sandi. The deadline approaches: I have to get as many names in for the playbill as possible by Monday.

Reading: I think I'm sticking with the Reginald Hill, A PINCH OF SNUFF. (oops, looks like I can't renew it so I'll have to put a rush on this one, due back the 14th). A book on order is out today but I don't know when I'll be notified. That will probably take precedence when I get it.

TV: I don't think there is anything on for me. I could watch a movie (I always say that) but the rush is on for the Hill book.

I made hotel reservations for the MNA conference in September. I made kennel reservations for Tug this Friday. I sent an email to the professor at Regis to try to get together. I sent an email to the professor doing business plans.

I got DVDs to work in my laptop. Now I need to get the Internet going. I have to get groceries. Both of these things require a paycheck which won't happen until Friday, when we leave. Timing is everything.

Maybe more later...

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: