Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

We're home from Great Falls. Why does something always happen to go wrong?

This will be short because I'm going to bed soon. My cold came back in force today. My eyes are red and itchy, I'm sneezing and nose going. I assume its because I didn't get much sleep last night and part of the night was spent on the floor. Every time Steve snored for a while he would jerk at the end of the inhale which made the bed wiggle. I couldn't take it anymore so I gave up the bed. Unfortunately the only place to lay down was in the flow of the air conditioner. Probably didn't help the cold either. Anyway.

The match went mostly well for Steve until the end. They were going to shoot a specific kind of match that requires six shooters with specific guns, etc. One shooter pulled out because the heat had gotten to her too badly. They had even recruited me to pull a trigger just to make the number. Still it didn't work. I was glad because even though that round would have taken 30 minutes tops, it let us start to head for home that much sooner.

So of course, Steve had to continue the argument of last night about the laptop internet about 30 miles from Billings and it wasn't nice. He kept going on and on and I just shut down and repeated the Lord's Prayer to myself to tune him out. Now we're back on the silent treatment.

I'm going to bed.

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: